What's new
What's new

RFQ: Small Aluminum (6061) Rings / QTY: 300

Traftos

Plastic
Hey guys,

I have some prototypes of a product I am working on and need at least 300 of these small aluminum rings. If you are interested please let me know or if you have any advice to have these made that'd be great. In production these would be die cast.

Attached is a drawing.

Ring_For_Quote.JPG

It is fine as drawn. I would bid but I am backed up. You can get it close by finishing the full I.D. with an internal grooving tool & generating the O.D. radius as it is cutting off. Then throw them in the tumbler till Christmas.

What about making them out of wire, I have a friend that makes rings like these, he might have some samples in stock he can send you. Would cost much less than machined/diecast.

What about making them out of wire, I have a friend that makes rings like these, he might have some samples in stock he can send you. Would cost much less than machined/diecast.

I think for prototyping this could work well. it is really for cosmetic appearance. If your friend can minimize the gap that would be really great. Even images of samples would work I think.

Thanks!

Back