What's new
What's new

RFQ: Turning small delrin parts

Chris Attebery

Cast Iron
Hello,

I have three parts that I'd like turned from Delrin in quantities of 250-100 pieces each in black and white. (1500-6000 pieces total)

The smallest part is .375" OD x .375" the largest is .625" OD by .500".

I can either send a print or give you access to my Fusion 360 files if you are interested.

Thanks,

Chris

1010 Button.jpg

Hello,

I have three parts that I'd like turned from Delrin in quantities of 250-100 pieces each in black and white. (1500-6000 pieces total)

The smallest part is .375" OD x .375" the largest is .625" OD by .500".

I can either send a print or give you access to my Fusion 360 files if you are interested.

Thanks,

Chris

View attachment 201697

Hi Chris,
Please send drawing to [email protected]
Thank You

Never had a chance to quote you...I never received any prints. I've got plenty of open machine time. Email some prints to me at [email protected] I do more than hydraulic repair and manufacturing

Lots of quotes? Don't give out the winning bid, but what was the range of numbers? Just curious....................................

Then:

If I see you vying for our work again - I will ban you.
If others tell me that you have contacted them otherwise for the same purpose, I will ban you.

The only reason that I am not banning you now - is that your history shows that you have had some other posts that seem OK. If you want to stay on this site, stay off of this board!

------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Last edited by a moderator:

Back