What's new
What's new

Ring with bolt circle

clarnibass

Aluminum
Hi

I would like to get quotes for a part like this: ring with hole circle, with the holes overlapping the bore.
I don't have final measurements yet (will send to anyone who can quote) but the part is roughly 80mm diameter.

Bore and hole circle need to be centered/aligned pretty accurately but actual diameters are pretty loose, probably about 0.1mm off is fine (I'll have more exact tolerances later), as long as they match each other.

Material should be cheap and rigid, probably regular steel is fine. Aluminium could be fine too.

Attachment shows a paper mockup.

Thanks

Attachments

• New_Doc_2017-07-05_1[1].jpg
    New_Doc_2017-07-05_1[1].jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 171
Quantity 1.
Thickness roughly 6mm. Flatness and parallelism are not particularly important.
I'll have clearer dimensions/tolerances later but 0.1mm/0.004" or maybe even 0.2mm/0.008" out is probably fine for almost all dimensions. Important is concentricity and matching diameters of bore and circle holes. Outer diameter concentricity not important at all and also diameter (could be larger or somewhat smaller depending on available material, so save turning).
Shipping to Israel or to an address in the USA is also an option.

Quantity of 1, not many shops are going to bother with just 1.

Quantity 1.
Thickness roughly 6mm. Flatness and parallelism are not particularly important.
I'll have clearer dimensions/tolerances later but 0.1mm/0.004" or maybe even 0.2mm/0.008" out is probably fine for almost all dimensions. Important is concentricity and matching diameters of bore and circle holes. Outer diameter concentricity not important at all and also diameter (could be larger or somewhat smaller depending on available material, so save turning).
Shipping to Israel or to an address in the USA is also an option.

I could CNC plasma cut that from 1/4" steel for you for $20 if you send me a print. Probably wouldn't meet your tolerances, especially with the cut taper, but might be a cheap option for a prototype if you want.

Back