What's new
What's new

Looking for forklift manuals

timewarp

Aluminum
Hi, we have a few vintage forklifts around that don't have manuals/parts breakdowns - a TCM FD3075 and a Toyota 2FG30-20431.
Does anyone have anything??
Thanks, Paul

Last edited:
I found a lot of used manual s on eBay for fork lifts. Seemed like every model from the begining of time

You know we are getting OLD when TCM and Toyota forklifts are considered "Vintage"...:D

As the models where NOT in the title, I opened this post thinking:
clark carloader, Allis Chalmers, Baker electric, etc.

Guess I’ll have to start watching Eboo. Been looking for a manual for my Hyster S60-XM for a while now; local dealer won’t help.

Found a hard-cy manual on Eboo for $279. I’ll wait and see. Also found a downloadable manual on the web for $20. I’m a little suspicious about how much info you get in that one. The webpage reads like it was written by a non-English speaker. The ad touts how this will help the DIY person but their online sample has nothing like the pictures they describe. I’d like to know how many pages you get for your $20. I won’t go bankrupt if the $20. Is wasted on a useless pdf download but I hate to be had by online jerks. You’ve got to put in your credit card info and if this site is overseas I’m not sure I want to send my info there.

Has anyone downloaded this? Useful or not? Here’s their online sample which is 34 pages of capacities and specifications.

https://www.bobcatmanualonline.com/...M S65XM) FORKLIFT Service Repair Manual-1.pdf

The group’s webpage:

HYSTER D187 (S4XM S45XM S5XM S55XM S6XM S65XM) FORKLIFT Service Repair Manual | SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL

Last edited:
I have an old Datsun-Nissan 3000 lb.truck. The service manual and the parts manual are two separate books. The service manual doesn't have anything on propane systems, only gasoline carbs. I was lucky to find some very knowledgeable people on this sub-forum on that subject.

JH

Back