What's new
What's new

Manual needed Hyster s60xm, Hyster dlr won't help

Cannonmn

Stainless
Have tried for months to get the manual for my Hyster S60xm through our local Hyster lift dealer in Herndon, Va. I'm not sure what's going on, probably nothing there. Have called boss there at least 3x over the months and each time he asks for model and s/n of vehicle, which I give him, and he says he'll get a quote for me. I wait a month or more and repeat the process; nada. I don't yell and scream, just not my style, if he isn't willing to do his job I'll just do a work-around. Any suggestions? Btw if you have the manual for any s/n Hyster s-60xm, I'll pay $25. For a copy delivered here, or more if you justify the cost.

Find another dealer. Even if you have to contact an out of state dealer and have it shipped it might be the better option.

My guess is the local guy is one of those "but if you bring it in we'll repair/service it for you" types who won't sell manuals because they want you to bring it to them.

I have a digital copy of the manual for my s80. That should cover the S60 as well. PM me with your info and will send you a copy.

Back