Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default NAMCO Forklift mast seals

i have a NAMCO stand up forklift with serial number 732159 and model number lc20-15. I am looking for the seal kit for the mast. it has 2 inner seals and 2 outer seal(O-rings?)
    I have tried to find the part number on the mast, at the top of it I can only make out the numbers 87, I think the rest of the numbers are wore off. does anyone have a parts manual for this model that could give me the part number of the mast?
    thank you in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Nope, no manual for the mast cylinder and like a dumbass, I didn't keep the seal box. It shouldn't be to hard to just pull the rod from the cylinder. Position the mast at full tilt back to give clearance for the cyl. to clear the header while pulling it out. Nothing is stopping the rod from coming all the way out at this point of disassemble. Mine is a 2¾" rod and quite heavy.....and long, so do what I did not do.....get help first. Once out, you can take the seals to your hyd. shop to match up.
    Last edited by Ray Behner; 12-19-2017 at 04:13 PM.

3. Likes atomarc, JohnEvans liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Rod Diameter

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Behner View Post
    Nope, no manual for the mast cylinder and like a dumbass, I didn't keep the seal box. It shouldn't be to hard to just pull the rod from the cylinder. Position the mast at full tilt back to give clearance for the cyl. to clear the header while pulling it out. Nothing is stopping the rod from coming all the way out at this point of disassemble. Mine is a 2½" rod and quite heavy.....and long, so do what I did not do.....get help first. Once out, you can take the seals to your hyd. shop to match up.

we have ours taken apart. the rod measures, with a micrometer, 2.736" .
    and it is not heavy at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by twodog35 View Post
    we have ours taken apart. the rod measures, with a micrometer, 2.736" .
    and it is not heavy at all.
    Yours must be a chrome tube instead of solid. Well shoot if it's apart just take the parts to the hyd. shop. They'll be able to ID them.
    Oh yeah, and mine is 2¾"...