What's new
What's new

NAMCO Forklift mast seals

twodog35

Plastic
i have a NAMCO stand up forklift with serial number 732159 and model number lc20-15. I am looking for the seal kit for the mast. it has 2 inner seals and 2 outer seal(O-rings?)
I have tried to find the part number on the mast, at the top of it I can only make out the numbers 87, I think the rest of the numbers are wore off. does anyone have a parts manual for this model that could give me the part number of the mast?
thank you in advance!

Nope, no manual for the mast cylinder and like a dumbass, I didn't keep the seal box. It shouldn't be to hard to just pull the rod from the cylinder. Position the mast at full tilt back to give clearance for the cyl. to clear the header while pulling it out. Nothing is stopping the rod from coming all the way out at this point of disassemble. Mine is a 2¾" rod and quite heavy.....and long, so do what I did not do.....get help first. Once out, you can take the seals to your hyd. shop to match up.

Last edited:
Rod Diameter

Nope, no manual for the mast cylinder and like a dumbass, I didn't keep the seal box. It shouldn't be to hard to just pull the rod from the cylinder. Position the mast at full tilt back to give clearance for the cyl. to clear the header while pulling it out. Nothing is stopping the rod from coming all the way out at this point of disassemble. Mine is a 2½" rod and quite heavy.....and long, so do what I did not do.....get help first. Once out, you can take the seals to your hyd. shop to match up.

we have ours taken apart. the rod measures, with a micrometer, 2.736" .
and it is not heavy at all.

Back