What's new
What's new

Returning, and Happy to See this Forum

Richard Rogers

Titanium
Hello, to all the old and new faces. I used to be here all the time, ten years ago. In that time, I have had some serious losses in my family, seen the end and beginning of good and bad women, criss-crossed North America, and a bit of Central America, and even, with my own equipment, relocated and rebuilt a house I now live in. That one was my ultimate rigging experience. :crazy: :smoking:

I'll see if I can find some rigging pics, and will now be careful to make and share them to the group. Here's a rigging lift I have set up with a boom :drool5:, and converted to propane fuel, which I'll try to show a pic of sometime soon. My niece and nephew, whom I never see anymore, are manning the controls for me, as shown here. Again, glad to see this rigging forum, and looking forward to reacquainting myself with Practical Machinist.

Richard

Attachments

• Hysterkids.jpg
    Hysterkids.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
...welcome back Richard...I just made a return to the forum a couple of weeks ago myself...things have certainly changed...but a lot of the old gang that make this place interesting are still here...

Back