What's new
What's new

alarm 404 help?

malc

Plastic
Having some trouble with my mazak qt15, wondering if anyone has come across this alarm. the control is a t2 and won't allow me to insert any more lines of program or get past the initial first line of program. i know the memory isnt full as i empted half of it when the alarm first showed up. any help would be much appreciated. (dont know if this is relevant but it only started to do this after replacing the nmi battery) . cheers

If I am correct Alarm 404 is saying you have exceeded 500 blocks of information in one program. Doesnt really matter if you have memory left or not. The mazak limitation of blocks of information on one single program,on T2 controls, is 500 blocks. Try and create another program number and at the end of the initial program and just tell it to continue to the next program. You can also look under your program page and find the program number and see how many blocks of information you have on that program.

I found out what it was, the electrician hadnt squared the board up properley after replacing the the battery, took the board out and pushed it back in, works ok now cheers okie anyway. i only had two blocks in the program wouldnt let me go any further.

Back