What's new
What's new

Assistance needed fx15c board

sophtayl

Cast Iron
Hi all

I'm after some assistance. It appears I have a damaged FX17C (rev E) board in my vqc20/50b. It appears the receive side of the system is not receiving thw data from the drip feed. I have tested the transmit sides of the card and the computer and these are working.

Suddsy has been an absolute legend and lent me a couple of boards to keep me going until I can source a replacement. (Replacement board has worked and have been able to finish job tbat was in progress)

I have managed to find a couple on ebay (US) on the sensoble price range but the sellers won't ship to Australia and won't accept a freight forwarder address as they are worried about warranty and cost of shipping if it doesn't work etc.

Would someone:
A) have a working board they are willing to part with? or

B) be willing to assist with purchase and testing in their machine before forwarding on to Australia for me? or

C) if you don't have the same machine, be willing to assist with purchase and forwarding to Australia ?

Any assistance/feedback welcome.

Cheers

Mick

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Give me your excact numbers, revs, etc,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
This is a pic of the numbers on the card
be03071f3f24a96be8d14f47620138c5.jpg
cdaa732b001d6df204eb2c166bf67aac.jpg

I mean the bn

Bn 625 blah blah blah rev something, ill see if i have a few in my curcuit board box, I need every number you can get off of it because some are different I found out

I think I posted before I've seen them on eBay for like 25 bucks it's up to you if you want to buy one and send it to my house and then I could create it and ship it to you unless I have a couple of those FX 17 boards I really don't want to part with them cuz we're all finding out you can't get them anymore if I have 3 I'll send you one

I think I posted before I've seen them on eBay for like 25 bucks it's up to you if you want to buy one and send it to my house and then I could create it and ship it to you unless I have a couple of those FX 17 boards I really don't want to part with them cuz we're all finding out you can't get them anymore if I have 3 I'll send you one

Happy to pay for it and get it sent to tour place. Unfortunately the guy wont deal with anyone outside th US.

I could send you funds and you could purchase on my behalf if that works?

Happy to pay for it and get it sent to tour place. Unfortunately the guy wont deal with anyone outside th US.

I could send you funds and you could purchase on my behalf if that works?

First let me see if I have one I'll just send you one of mine

Back