What's new
What's new

Cyber Production Center

Rogue

Plastic
I recently setup Cyber Monitor on 12 of our machines, both 640 and Matrix controls.
Everything is working good, but I do questions on how to hook up a T-Plus control.

Does anyone out there have any experience with the Cyber Monitor or Scheduling software?
I'm going to do a demo of the scheduling software with Mazak in the next week or so.

Cyber Monitor

I can't believe no one is using Cyber Monitor.
It's a great way to see whats going on in the shop.

Here's one sample report.

sample.jpg

I have but don't use it as we are finishing up a full shop install of OEE software. However, CPC is a great tool to see what's going on, when, where and how long. Productivity reports are a great tool to really see what's happening. Not to mention, CPC can be put online so you can tap into it from anywhere in the world.

As for hooking up to a T+ control? Not sure.... have only done Fusion/Matrix.... Have you looked through the CPC manuals or the install CD?

The manuals/cd give some info for the software side of things but not much on the hardware required.
Right now I'm working with Mazak to hook up our Mulitplex w/T-Plus control.
We're also working on hooking up all of our Fanuc controled machines.

The production reports, work # history, alarm history, live screen captures, instant messaging to each machine has been very useful.
All this can be done remotely via internet.

Back