What's new
What's new

Fusion control locked up at mazak splash screen

OKIEMACHINIST

Aluminum
Hello all,
I am looking for some help with an Integrex machine with a 640 Windows 95 control. This morning when we 1st turned it on we got a message stating that "Windows has updated the date and time please verify setting". The mouse was locked up and we couldn't get past this. So we powered down the machine and back on. Next, Windows 95 started without the date and time message and the Mazak Splash Screen came up and froze there. We waited about 10 minutes and powered off/on and it still froze at the same screen. I then did the control/alt/delete shut down the Mazatrol Fusion Program and Windows 95 seems to be functioning fine. But when we try and load the Fusion Program it freezes up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Called them and they offered a few ideas but no home run with them. Then I called Mitsubishi and had 2 techs on the phone and they helped me resolve the problem. It was a dead battery on pc side. Replaced the battery, then re-initialized the machine, re-loaded the machine parameters and back up running. Good Support from Mitsubishi.

I started my shop with two used mazaks and they supported me over the phone for free. . .

thats strange.

google translated part of the letter
We inform you that in order to carry out technical support machine -------
which is not purchased from LLC "Yamazaki Mazak" to this machine
register, as in accordance with the export control by the manufacturer, we
do not have the right to provide full service and supply spare parts for this
equipment until it has been registered for us by the manufacturer.

To register:

1. Provide a copy of the Cargo Customs Declaration and export licenses.
2. Provide a completed document SOA (form as an attachment).
3. Call and pay for the arrival of our service engineer to check the technical
state machine (visual inspection, test the functionality of the machine,
test accuracy parameters of the machine). The cost of this service is
approximately 50,000 rub, including VAT 18%.
Following an audit of a decision on the possibility of setting the machine to register.
4. Pay the registration fee - 3000 Euro for each machine including 18% VAT.

and as i read in internet, then they become to suck money from you. U to 15 000 $

nevermind, thats offtopic already.

Back