What's new
What's new

Help Mith Mazak Slant Turn

samosa

Plastic
Hi
I am new to this forum. i have two mazak slanturns 60N and i have absolutely no spares for these machines. The manufacturers manual doesnt provide much info about spares. Anyone with experience on Mazak machines should please assist me.

Thanks
Samosa

are you looking for a list of wear items and commonly replaced items?

if so if you look in the parts book some of the items have an "a" "b" "c" "d" on the far right that is the spare part ranking.

Justin Terry

are you looking for a list of wear items and commonly replaced items?

if so if you look in the parts book some of the items have an "a" "b" "c" "d" on the far right that is the spare part ranking.

Justin Terry

Thank you very much Justin_Terry. That really helps. and in your experience with Mazaks, besides these easily worn items, are there any particular parts i should be expecting problems from?

Thank you very much Justin_Terry. That really helps. and in your experience with Mazaks, besides these easily worn items, are there any particular parts i should be expecting problems from?
Operator Error. :D

Machine crashes happen. If you have no local maintenance support, you will either have to learn to fix the machine yourself (and buy parts from ebay) or trade the machine for something easier to fix in your area.

A machine becomes completely worthless if you cannot get it to make chips. ;)

Back