What's new
What's new

help please! atc stuck mid change

Motorsports-X

Hot Rolled
integrex 400iv

machine hung just before it removed the tool from the spindle. alarm 340 (controller error) my compadre looked up the alarm and it said to shut Down and restart. he did that (against my objections by the way) so now I have no home positions and can get anything in the atc to move except the door using the jog cw/ccw keys.

what do I do

integrex 400iv

machine hung just before it removed the tool from the spindle. alarm 340 (controller error) my compadre looked up the alarm and it said to shut Down and restart. he did that (against my objections by the way) so now I have no home positions and can get anything in the atc to move except the door using the jog cw/ccw keys.

what do I do
usually you give mcodes one at time to do one move at a time. often a atc gets stuck because something
is not in the proper position or sensor does not read in proper position. usually if i as a operator cannot
fix in less than 1 hour it is time to call maintenance. if machine is malfunctioning there is often nothing
a operator can do as it needs a repair done
on a mazak i believe there are screens to move atc giving one command at a time. it might be a
maintenance screen rather than a normal operator screen

Back