What's new
What's new

y- axis programming

jimmycornwell

Plastic
just bought a new mazak qt nexus 350ii-my. never used y- axis before . does the controller automatically use y if say i need a 3/8 keyway but have a 1/4 mill in place? also i will be adding a bar puller- claw type powered by coolant line. how would i define the tool in table?

It is depend on how you program it. If you want to program the keyway then in face machining there are unit call slot unit. that able to make the keyway radius with the 1/4 EM.

for the bar puller i used the manual unit.. i made the unit as a separate program so if i needed it i just copied it into the program i was creating that needed the bar puller.

just bought a new mazak qt nexus 350ii-my. never used y- axis before . does the controller automatically use y if say i need a 3/8 keyway but have a 1/4 mill in place? also i will be adding a bar puller- claw type powered by coolant line. how would i define the tool in table?

Measure Your Puller Like A Drill . Then Title It Special Tool . I use a Bar puller all The time .it's a simple manual program.

Back