This machine was running fine when I bought it, but during the move coolant somehow flooded the X servo motor, I didn't know it at the time I fired it up and kept getting #55 error. I pulled servo motor apart and it was full of coolant, had it baked, cleaned and tested, also pulled x encoder and found corroded wires and also full of coolant, had it rebuilt and still getting error #55 on mainpage, and on MTN page error reads (s03 servo alarm: NR 0052 x) and ( QQQ other 196608) can anyone give some insight on what to check?
could have hurt drive
have you talked to mazak?
Would that be the amplifier, and I have tried talking to Mazak, but they don't seem to want to help since I didn't buy machine from them, they were pretty much worthless on the phone.
if the machine has 2 the same you can swap them
but there are issues when doing stuff like that
mitsubishi 847-478-2500 can talk you through it
and they don't care where you bought it
I tried swapping amplifiers and like you said there was issues, I thought X and Y were the same, so I thought my error would go to y axis and narrow it down. Thanx, I will contact Mitsu.
Have you resolved your problem?
Funny thing, I read your post last night at home and thought I might be able to offer some insight because we also have V-10 with M32 control (1989), but it looked like all of the obvious stuff had been covered.
Then after lunch today our V-10 started getting the same error!
Did you check to see what error code was on the drive itself? I can start mine up and home it out and move the table around at 25%. If I go faster than that it goes into the alarms you mentioned and the drive itself displays a 52 although one time it displayed 50.
I've got a call in now to Mazak. Unlike your experience, I've usually had pretty good luck with the tech support guys. I'll keep you posted on what we find out.
After a call to Mazak, they said these alarms all pointed back to a lack of feedback in the "detector system". They suggested that my encoder might be bad or that the drive belt could be bad.
We pulled the way covers back and the belt didn't 'look' bad and it didn't feel loose. But if I tried to hold the belt in place and the move the axis, I could get the belt to slip on the motor pully.
We put a new belt on and so far she's running okay.
I had encoder rebuilt, but I feel I should have bought a new one, my belt seems tight, maybe I will try and tighten it up abit, Thanx for update