What's new
What's new

max spindle r.p.m.

Press diagnos,version,right menu then type in 1311 input.Thats the code to let you into the hidden parameters.It will be one of the spindle parameters.I'm at home now but when i get back to the shop I will double check.
By the way I'm running a CT 4500 M,with a 640mt pro control .

:)I knew it was something like that. When the mazak service guy came in to change the chuck he also changed the max r.p.m. now we have another chuck rated for a higher r.p.m. and i would like to change it to what the spindle and motor can safly handle. thanks to you I can.The mazak guy said he could not tell me how to access that spindle page so I tried to watch what he did but all I could see was diognosis version then 113 and of coarse that didn't work for me . how did you get that info to open that spindle page? Also does your 4500m
have an 8 position lower turret or a steady rest.

First thing check your Max prm of your chuck.It could be dangerious to put the max too high.
Dignos,version,right arrow menu,1131 input,then press spindle monitor,then press spindle parameters,go to sp12 that is the max rpms.

I have a steady rest as my Z2,no lower turret. The upper turret does,nt have barriers for the steady rest,can you help with this.I also have a Long boring bar stocker with 2 long bars.

The steady is programable and does one heck of a job on long parts.:D

:willy_nilly:First thing check your Max Rpm of your chuck.It could be dangerious to put the max too high.:eek:
Dignos,version,right arrow menu,1131 input,then press spindle monitor,then press spindle parameters,go to sp12 that is the max rpms.

I have a steady rest as my Z2,no lower turret. The upper turret does,nt have barriers for the steady rest,can you help with this:willy_nilly:.I also have a Long boring bar stocker with 2 long bars.

The steady is programable and does one heck of a job on long parts.:cheers:

Back