What's new
What's new

Mazak A16 megaturn

Poss31

Plastic
Hi, our A16 is a T3 control and I'm looking for some details on alarm number 31 that is displayed on the tool magazine display as the alarm list in the maintenance manual only goes to 24. The alarm/fault will not allow any axis or magazine movement even when over travel button pressed.

I think you are looking at the wrong alarm list.
If I understand you correct the alarm is diplayed on the red led display and not displayed at monitor.
I have a SlantTurn 30 T3 with a spare tool magazine and if we have the same toolmagazine you have the alarms here:
IMG_6183.jpgIMG_6184.jpg

I would like something from you in return :)
I never got my ST30 to work because I think I need some parameters on the hidden pages.
So if you have T3 machine working a spare tool magazine I would like you to take picture of the hidden parameters page.

You can access the "hidden parameters" by doing the following:

Press the parameters soft-key to bring up the parameters "picture"
press the 3rd soft-key from the right.
type in 1131 on the keypad
press input

You should now have a pink box above that 3rd soft-key (don't press it).
Now you can use the page key to see all of your parameters including the "hidden" pages.

Hi Benganboll
Yes I am looking for the alarm on the LCD display mate. The alarms are different with the megaturn I'm afraid as the verticals borer ram enters the mag to pick up the tool directly.
Thanks for taking the time to help and I will get the info you require, can you hold on till Tuesday as I am on Easter break at the moment.

No problem at all, I have been looking for this over a year.
Your parameters are probably not directly applicable for me but they will give me a hint of where to start :)

here you go mate and I hope this helps you on the repair. I finally got the fault on our A16 and it was an I/O board on the NC that was playing silly buggers.

20170420_132933_resized.jpg20170420_132942_resized.jpg20170420_132953_resized.jpg20170420_133143_resized.jpg

OP Values for Megaturn 12

here you go mate and I hope this helps you on the repair. I finally got the fault on our A16 and it was an I/O board on the NC that was playing silly buggers.

View attachment 196690View attachment 196691View attachment 196692View attachment 196693

Hi!,

I have a MEgaturn A12 that has lost the parameters, and while i do have the manual and parameters that came with the machine, i'm still struggling with some of the behavior of the machine.

Could you share the other parameters pages from your machine as guidance? i can gladly help and send any of the information i have for my machine.

Back