What's new
What's new

Mazak coolant nozzles

JonP

Aluminum
On a QT-15 on the boring holders there are these little ball nozzles , are they replaceable?, I have a couple that are loose and don't stay where they are pointed also one missing. If they are replaceable how do you remove them? Where do you get them? thanks in advance for any wisdom, Jon P.

Yes you can replace them from mazak I'm sure they are very costly. I pulled a few of mine out and behind them they are usally taped to a 1/8 straight pipe I run a 1/8 pipe tap in then use the loc-line nozzels. Most of the collant ports on my machine are loc-line now. And I can even run through tool coolant on my tools now rather than a spray and pray method provided my mazak.

P1080804.JPGP1080809.JPGP1080806.JPG
Yes you can replace them from mazak I'm sure they are very costly. I pulled a few of mine out and behind them they are usally taped to a 1/8 straight pipe I run a 1/8 pipe tap in then use the loc-line nozzels. Most of the collant ports on my machine are loc-line now. And I can even run through tool coolant on my tools now rather than a spray and pray method provided my mazak.

Back