What's new
What's new

Mazak HQR 100 Problem after transfer from sp1 to sp2

ste6ou

Plastic
Hello there , before few weeks we recived our new machine HQR 100 and i started do a program for very simple workpiece.
First days was a bit hard ,becouse of some parameters (su112 , su117 etc) , and our robot on machine Fanuc 20i.
Everything was great , Simultanius turning whit both turrets on first spindle (fastest mazak ever seen)
But after Transfer from sp1 to sp2 i get a really quity troublesome problem wich i can not handle for 2 days now
After transfer i did facing in -Z coordinate (like spt Z-39 to fpt Z-36.9) and machine have no problem whit it.
And there is problem now. I started axial turning and each time in each coordinate which i do (from + to - ,- to + , 0 to - , 0 to+) i get Ilegal cutting start point.
Everything i try and no results , cant handle whit this for real
Got expiriance on oldest mazak 2spindle turning machine and there i did any turning on second spindle on + Z coord (example after facing which is in -36.9 turning goes to 36.9 and thats the cutting point of z)
Im sure its something really simple , but i read whole manual twice and cant find any solution for my problem
Please if anyone here have any expiriance whit that kind of Operate system and that kind of machine to help me .
Thanks!

I assume you're programming in Mazatrol on the machine. My only advice is to delete the unit you have trouble with and start over. There must be some mismatch between your cutting start point and the shape you're programming. Or it might be that you have the cutting point where there is no metal to cut (after previous unit cut it away, or you have it outside the stock Ø).

Back