What's new
What's new

Mazak Integrex 30 tool help

outlaw844th

Plastic
Good afternoon all,
We just got our integrex 30 up and running. It has a T-plus control. Dose anyone know the process for loading a tool in the magazine. I have been on the tool data pages as well as the magazine manager screen more times than I can count. I just can't tell the machine what pocket they live in. I also keep getting the tool mismatch alarm but I figured that was because the machine dose not se a tool in the magazine. Please help.

Tool data page is the main page for information. The tool mismatch error occurs when you try to load a milling tool into the turning pocket and vice versa.

The tool chain has places for either KM63 turning tools or CAT40 tools. The individual pockets can be physically swapped out to gain more turning or milling pockets by buying the appropriate plastic sockets from Mazak.

Anyway, if you have tools 1-15 as turning tools, you MUST describe them as a turning type tool in the tool data file. Once this is done, the machine will try to load the tool in the turning pocket as long as the proximity sensors do not see a retention knob like the milling holders have.

Perhaps I don't understand your question, but to physically load a tool, you simply open the magazine door and pop the tool into the pocket. The pockets for turning tools will not accept your cat 40 holders, and vice versa.
You will also have to describe the tools on your tool data page. The tool mismatch issue can sometimes be tricky to overcome. Give us some more info.

I do understand the process for loading tool in the magazine. I loaded tool data into the tool data page as well. I then made a small program using the tools I set up. But when I hit cycle start I still get the tool mismatch alarm. Im just missing something stupid I'm sure.

Sorry this might be a stupid question but. Dose the tools need to be in both the tool file screen and the tool data screen?

Sorry this might be a stupid question but. Dose the tools need to be in both the tool file screen and the tool data screen?
Yes. The tool data grabs some info from the tool file.

You need to make sure tool data is referencing the correct tool file number. You will notice there are WAY more spots for tool file than tool data. This can be confusing to a noob. Just make the tool data #1 pull info from tool file #1 for simplicity.

Back