What's new
What's new

Mazak Matrix Pocket agreement.

rmedlin

Plastic
Hi All,

This is my first post on PM. I appreciate all the information I have gotten here over the years.

Here is my question. I have a 510C-II VMC that the control and magazine pocket number does not agree. So the control shows pocket 1 but it is actually pocket 5. I'm new to the Matrix control so it may be something simple that I'm not aware of. Would this be adjusted with the MR-J2 drive or at the control? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

This machine has RANDOM pocket storage. You call and work with tools by the TOOL NUMBER; The pocket the tool is stored in will constantly change. Very confusing at first but works fine.

This machine has RANDOM pocket storage. You call and work with tools by the TOOL NUMBER; The pocket the tool is stored in will constantly change. Very confusing at first but works fine.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply. That's what I would have thought as well. I didn't do a great job of explaining my issue. After getting a certain combination of key words I stumbled on this PM post. There is a PDF file at the bottom which was what I needed. Thanks to user Hpmachining for posting it in the following thread.

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/mazak/resetting-magazine-servo-drive-nexus-510c-244154/

Back