What's new
What's new

Mazak Nexus 510C 209 Slideway Oil Malfunction Alarm

KevinP1190

Plastic
We ran the grease reservoir empty on our Mazak Nexus 510C. Since then we have not been bale to clear a 209 Slideway Oil Malfunction alarm. I believe that there is air in the grease line but I do not know how to manually purge the lines to move grease back into them. I know that the machine will cycle the pump as per a parameter setting, but I think there may be a way to do this manually.

So my questions are:

Is there a way on the Mazak Nexus control to cycle the grease pump?

How do you change the parameter settings to cycle the pump faster?

How do I bleed the lines if none of those options are possible?

Thanks in advance.

Kevin P.

Machine menu button on control will bring up a different set of menus on the soft keys. Under the MAINT soft key should go to another sub-menu that allows you to force each lube pump.

We have 4 510 machines as stated above you have to hit the force lube button. If you have hours on this machine you might want to check your X axis grease lube line under a sheet metal cover on the back side of the machine table. It flexes on every X move and 3 of the 4 lines on ours were broken. Also check the little hydraulic cylinder on the top of the spindle that activates the tool clamp. Two of our machines were leaking.

Also,

Try priming the oil pump (not grease) a few times by pulling up on the finger plunger.

Back