What's new
What's new

mazak qt200 cnc lathe turret alignment

IeliteENGINEER

Cast Iron
Hi Guys

I was wandering if any off you could help me out, we bumped our mazak lathe today due to a wrong tool call, we tried to align the turret with loosening off the bolts and dailing it up with a tool holder and the x axis, we still 2mm high on y axis if there was one, so we removed the turret and had a quick look behind it, we couldn't see any method off adjusting the plate that the turret bolts to.

I have attached a few pics off the turret removed, i didn't go any further with out some advice, i also checked the head stock with a test cut its perfect, any help would be much appreciated. :)

thanks Paul IMG-20140409-00044.jpgIMG-20140409-00047.jpgIMG-20140409-00045.jpgIMG-20140409-00048.jpg

Something is not adding up. You should have gotten one side of the cervic coupling with the turret when you pulled it. You need to dig deeper.

Something is not adding up. You should have gotten one side of the cervic coupling with the turret when you pulled it. You need to dig deeper.

the turret came off pretty easy, and there was no extra other bolts to undo, just the ones that bolt the turret to the indexing plate behind that cervic coupling , im trying to adjust the holes on the index plate which i think is a gear run from a servo, i need the index plates pcd holes to be about 1.5-2mm lower than they are now, just dont know how to do that yet, any help on that would be a great help

cheers paul

Back