What's new
What's new

mazak t1 alarm # 101

duginski2006

Plastic
Just bought mazak QT 10 universal lathe with T1 control. Was not under power, lost parameters,loaded generic parameters, Alarm # 101 missing condition when trying to run program. help please

Check your tool date and insure the tools are properly defined. Are you running a program you made or something that remained in the control when you purchased?

I get that when ever there is an error in your program. Do a program check and see if it completes, if not, try deleting lines until it is correct. I usually have a problem with a cut not falling completely inside of the stock size entered in the first line.

Yamazaki slant turn 15 Universal 1000

Just bought mazak QT 10 universal lathe with T1 control. Was not under power, lost parameters,loaded generic parameters, Alarm # 101 missing condition when trying to run program. help please

Hi i have a similar problem only i dont have the list of paremeters to start m/c the battery is u/s im wondering if your parameters would work with my m/c it has a T1 Control what do you think?
Cncwes.

Did you check the electrical cabinet? Older mazaks have a pocket inside to store electrical schematics and usually there is written parameter sheet there too if anybody didnt take it from there.

Marko

Back