What's new
What's new

Mazak V414 HELP Please. How to clear out tool pocket numbers?

wolfpower

Plastic
So I finally got this machine ready to go but don't know how to clear the tool changer pocket numbers. I was able to clear all the old programs and offsets so the only thing left is to clear tool number pocket assignments. This is a M-PLUS control. Machine thinks tool 12 is in pocket 15 and tool 16 is in pocket 21 Etc.... Want to start from scratch with no tool number assignments. It is probably really easy once you know the "trick" as with all Mazak machines.

Try going to the tool layout page. Then press the farthest softkey on the right which should bring up another submenu.
One of the softkeys will read tool erase. Cursor down to the first tool then hit tool erase then input. Doing this on all the tool
#s even the blank ones should erase the tool data. This works on an M32 control and I think it wil work on an M-plus.

Try going to the tool layout page. Then press the farthest softkey on the right which should bring up another submenu.
One of the softkeys will read tool erase. Cursor down to the first tool then hit tool erase then input. Doing this on all the tool
#s even the blank ones should erase the tool data. This works on an M32 control and I think it wil work on an M-plus.

Got it thanks! it was kind of like what you said, only different slightly.

Back