What's new
What's new

Mazak vqc 20/40 for sale

dixie machine

Plastic
I have this machine for sale I bought it with the idea of using it but it's just takes up to much floor space in my shop.Just looking to sell it and buy something smaller. It has a rebuilt spindle drive motor that was rebuilt by Mitsubishi. I have all manuals with the machine and a list of parameters. I have installed the parameters machine comes to life and moves in all directions EIA/ISO also. I have a chip conveyor with it it was damaged some during delivery but It can be repaired.I don't have any tooling with it the bed is in good shape it has a sacrificial plate mounted on bed. I'm located in north Georgia I have friends in hauling business I should be able to help with helping buyer set up shipping. I am asking 5000.00 feel free to call with questions 770-608-8324 or PM I can send pics or maybe video if needed I am going to post some pics soon. THANKS

Try posting in the Machines for " Sale "

May get more people looking , and It's the right place to post .

Good Luck ,.....................

Saving up for a 510C with a 4 axis so no capital purchases till then. However I'm always looking for good deals on ancillary machines such as a laser engraver, small CMM machine or a surface grinder.

Back