What's new
What's new

Mazak VQC 20/50B ALL AXES MOVE AT CONTROL ON

jolulank

Plastic
When I hit control ON and the emergency button is not pushed in all axes start to move in the positive direction.
I already tried changing the rectifier unit that feed the drives, also changed FX06 in the mitsubishi control, I do not have a FX31 spare card that works but it is going to be my next move.
If anyone has any ideas please help.

Thanks

jolulank

I think all machines in this vintage do that
but they only move until NC sees them and then they stop so the movement is nearly undetectable
for some reason your NC is not seeing ALL axis so it would suggest a board in the control, but not sure which
847-478-2500 is mits chi I don't suppose they would know where you were calling from nor care for that mater

I think all machines in this vintage do that
but they only move until NC sees them and then they stop so the movement is nearly undetectable
for some reason your NC is not seeing ALL axis so it would suggest a board in the control, but not sure which
847-478-2500 is mits chi I don't suppose they would know where you were calling from nor care for that mater

Thanks for your reply. I also am betting on a board on the control FX31 specifically.

jolulank

Back