What's new
What's new

mazak vqc15/40 with pallet changer parameters needed

cowboysam777

Plastic
my floppy drive died . got new usb floppy from Mitsubishi and loaded param and system files . but no go .parameters must be wrong . anyone have parameters for vqc15/40 with pallet changer? thinking its a opition parameter

I'll check my parameters book tonight and see if it says anything that'll help you

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

thanks any help would be much appreciated. got some functions to work but getting 307 torque limit off alarm . according to Mazak and Mitsubishi 307 should be a 5th axis clamp alarm . and they cant find anything on it . but want to send service out ??? machine was working fine went on vacation and battery died and floppy wouldn't reload now I'm stuck ;(

Lots of missing info needed to help you.

Control model, type of pallet changer, and magazine size needed.

I am assuming you have an M32 or M32A control with the floppy drive on the front of the CNC chassis.

Did you get new system software with the floppy drive?
Is the parameter disk in CMT format?

You said battery died, there is at least 2 in that control. Which one?

Or is the floppy drive the blue box? and you have an M2 control??

Its a m32 control and floppy is in the electrical cabinet. I got new system and parameter software on usb. And machine. Is firing up but with alarms. Looking at parameters on paper some are wrong with what's in the machine. Seams its plc parameters that maybe wrong now. Its also got 30 tool mag

Back