What's new
What's new

Mazak VTC-41 spindle assambly

dexta

Aluminum
Good Day.
I've purchased a VTC-41 spindle assembly. I've read some really good post that people wrote on this forum , however could not come up with the bearing # or specs on the spindle. Would any good soul have the bearing numbers for a complete spindle rebuild? Would you have some tech specs/ manuals etc. on spindle etc?

Thank you kindly
Peter
Dexta

I'm quiet sure I had a PDF of that spindle here. Just spent 20 minutes looking for it, be stuffed if I can find it. I did find one for a VTC-30C, which is similar, your welcome to that if it will help. A couple of old invoice's turned up a quad set of 7014C, for jobs I've done on VTC 41's. I wouldn't be buying yours, on the strength of that.

Did you read this thread? http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/mazak/vtc-spindle-work-188392/

I thought of writing to the member "No Fun", to see what he put in his, but he hasn't been here since September last year, and he doesn't have email turned on.

There are pictures of your spindle in that thread. Be aware it has that shrink fit bearing collar that holds it all together. There's a few tricks involved with those.

Regards Phil.

Back