What's new
What's new

Memory Upgrade Super Quick Turn18m with T32-3

StinkyDan

Aluminum
I have a Mazak Super Quick Turn 18m lathe that has a T32-3 controller and I'm running out of space to save programs. I have no experience with machine computer hardware like this so don't even know where to start, but would like to expand the memory so that I'm able to store more programs. What will I need to do this?
Thanks,
Dan

This is what we installed. Then you can save all files to your computer or cloud service.

LANCNC-MAZ - Calmotion

Thanks for the response. That looks awesome and would definitely solve my problem of not having enough space but looks like it might be more than I would need, and 600 dollars isnt too bad for that system but I'm wondering if there are any cheaper options out there.

Make sure that whatever option you choose, that you can save and restore machine & operator parameters, tool data etc.

When you need to be able to bring the old girl back from brain dead, good backups are the key.

Bill

Make sure that whatever option you choose, that you can save and restore machine & operator parameters, tool data etc.

When you need to be able to bring the old girl back from brain dead, good backups are the key.

Bill

...ok? ...that doesnt help answer my question at all.... I want to increase the number of programs i can save to the machine.
Thanks

The cheapest solution to increase a Mazak's memory is software called "MazaView.". It costs $200, and requires a laptop and a cable to interface with your machine.

Then you simply upload/download programs as needed to the machine.

ToolCat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cheapest solution to increase a Mazak's memory is software called "MazaView.". It costs $200, and requires a laptop and a cable to interface with your machine.

Then you simply upload/download programs as needed to the machine.

ToolCat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool thanks that's more in my price range. Is there no way to plug an external hard drive into the machine? Or maybe a card I can change in the back of the machine? Sorry if that sounds dumb I really have no experience with this type of thing. Just trying to avoid using a laptop since it would be in a dirty shop most of the time.

Back