What's new
What's new

Moving Mazatrol paths into an external computer

gangzilla

Plastic
I'm looking into moving some of the Mazatrol paths from the machines controller into an external computer we have set-up next to the machine. I would also still like the ability to send these Mazatrol paths back into the controller when needed. Does anyone do this if so what are the pro's and con's

I misread the first post. . . I thought he wanted off line editing.

I would recommend Ezatrol as well and I do use it myself for my T+ lathe and M32 mill. Works great.

Good point SMT if he wants to be able to edit or write mazatrol programs offline he will need something and griffo bros seems the way to go. If he's just looking for simple storage and transfer ezatrol will be fine. When we bought ours, it came with the program disc and the wire to hook the computor to the machine. That guy is really easy to work with and very helpful.

I'm looking into moving some of the Mazatrol paths from the machines controller into an external computer we have set-up next to the machine. I would also still like the ability to send these Mazatrol paths back into the controller when needed. Does anyone do this if so what are the pro's and con's

What control are you useing the new controls have a USB drive thats what I use, a simple usb thumb drive and your all set. Then I have the mazak nexus operating system on my PC, can write, edit, run tool paths everything you can do on the mazak I can do on my PC.

Minus cutting metal that is.;)

Back