What's new
What's new

netsuren spanner wrenches?

ASARGENT

Cast Iron
can anyone help me out with this. i have searched the internet before for spanner wrenches like the ones that come with our mazaks. the brand they give us is netsuren. they are excellent and do not wear out, however they seem to grow legs and walk out of the building. the only thing i get when i search is adjustable and solid ones with a pin in them. have tried both and they suck. anyone know where i can get these without calling mazak and paying $8000 a piece for them. just wondered. thanks. (sizes we use, 38-45, 45-50, and 45-52.) (also have a 40-42 of an asahi brand?)

You can buy them from Netsuren and if you can read or speak a little Japanese (which I can), then you can order from this page (although the Dollar to Yen trade is not very good for us right now). You can also come across them for sale online at Japan's Yahoo site and sometime on eBay. I don't know of any US vendors for these outside of Mazak, Mori Seiki, Kitamura (or any other Japanese based machine builder). Even then, you'd probably have to buy the "toolbox" as opposed to ordering something more specific.

Have to keep looking....

I agree on the high quality of the Netsuren wrenches. You might try to put up an Ebay search for Netsuren wrench* with the mm sizes you're looking for and also HIT and similar brands. That's how I completed my set. And, then, mark them large and ugly enough they don't walk.

Are these C spanner wrenches? Not sure if this is what you are looking for but I bought some at Reid Supply, they have all one piece (no pin) made in Germany, very durable.
M.

This is an old post but this will come up again.

A customer asked me for these wrenches yesterday.

The Mazak part number is P08ML000040
hook spanner 45-52
Good in stock today at 25.50 each
this should be the same wrench that comes in the cute red tool box.

I can probably get the part numbers for the other sizes if needed.

Back