What's new
What's new

QT10N lost parameters.

frozen78

Plastic
Battery dead, parameters lost and all machine papers gone somewhere... Could someone help me, where I found machine parameters, pdf or pictures?? Machine is QT10N, 1986, T2 control, 4000rpm spindle, 12 tool turret and I use metric dimensions.

image1.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpg

When you enter the binary parameter (8 0 or 1) you have to add a paraty number as this
00010011 = 000100113
11111111 = 111111118
11110000 = 111100004

And you have to consider all parameters and try to adjust them to your machine.

Do you have the manuals? One of them, I think the electrical manual?, has a base set of parameters with some explanation of them. Maybe that with beganboll's parameters would get you going.

I compared my QT10N parameters with my ST30ATC m/c with 32 tool turret it seems that you need to change M2 & M12 to "12" if you have a 12 tool turret.
Do you have any gears on your machine?
If not GR1 should be 4000 to let the machine spinn 4000rpm. My machine is limited to 3600rpm due to chuck limitation.
If you have gears it will be tricky to guess the GR parameters bu I think I have an idea how to do it.

First, thanks all helper.
I key parameters in, by benganboll sending pics. Machine start, all fans and hydraulic pump runs☺ But now is on error: 22 NMI SUM CHECK ERROR, nothing move, spindle or axis?
Where found "hidden parameters" D1-D64, this list show, when i set parameters, but now I not found these? Someone wrote here, all hidden parameteres should be put to zero?
Someone parameters not go in, for examble MC/C should be 0, I must put 10?!? Problems also had someone other, but I not remember what, I forgot my memorylist on hall...
I change M2 and M12, tool list is ok☺
I do not know, gears on machine, check on monday....
GR1, change on monday....
I have electrical manual, but it is not that machine...

22 NMI SUM CHECK ERROR = Memmory is filled with random data and must be ereased.

Do like this:
(Mazatrol: T2, T3 with sys s/w Ver B4 or higher. It will not be effective for
earlier versions)

1. With control power OFF, flip dip SW 3 over on FX01/701
2. Power ON for about 30 seconds
3. Power OFF, flip dip SW 3 back to original position
4. Power ON
5. Confirm 0’s in parameter values
6. Reload parameters. Hand type if needed.
7. Power OFF/ON

SW3 trick not worked... I take off all memorycards batteries and all data was zero, I key parameters in, ewerything go as it should be.
Everything else work😃 but spindle dont start, jog work...
Now go error 216, is it possible this caused by parameters? What all sensors can do this error, chuck, door, tailstock, something else?
This machine does not have gearbox.

Yes it could be parameters.
I got this error if chuck is not clamped.
On my machine the sensors of chuck is disconnected, did you try clamp something in the chuck so the check is not in its end position?
216.jpg

It's a live, it's a live!😃!! Again, thanks all helper, specially benganboll☺ I'm not sure, which om to do alarm, door or chuck sensor, anyway machine working. A couble of problem yet. Where found program file page, where can set program z-offset, it seems like it missing on machine?? Program end, z-axis want go 100mm over machinezeroposition?

To find program file page: (I have swedish language so I dont know the correct english words)
Menu button (left of all the yellow buttons)
Program
Program file

On the program files page you set zero offset of each program.

Do you get any alarm when you can go over 100mm in Z?
Have you checked the zip file with all pictures of parameter instructions?

I'm not sure what happened😛, but now machine works😊 and I found offset page (blind).

First tool numbers did not go well, I had to change OP2 parameter, 1110 0010

Yet another problem, tailstock not move? Turn switch and I think, it is hydraulic lock what I hear open, then nothing happens, nothing alarms?

benganboll. I use finnish language and google viewer help me in english.....

The tailstock body is locked with a hydraulic (I think that is what you hear) break and moved by an hydraulic motor and a chain.
The center is hydraulic.

I think you have an hydraulic valve that is stuck.

If the tailbody has been parked for a long time, they will hang up on the ways.

You have to use a 2x4 or something to break it loose, while actuating the switch to move it forward.

Back