What's new
What's new

Qt18 being scraped, hurry if you need parts, no electronics! M32 1994

Jgryz450

Cast Iron
Believe it or not this was a fully functioning machine, with fixable issues. Let me know if any use need any sheet metal or possible other stuff. It's in pa
13a021d0648758560938da99f35ff155.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

You pay shipping and price of scrap to the shop I really hate to see stuff like this happen

We're keeping those for the m32 mills we have, lol. We only have a m+ slant 50 and a new smart lathe 200 so God knows y they want the old control boards? Lol

How much do you think an is it possible to sell everything including the ball screw linear guides Servo Motors and coders and control spindle motor and drive without power supply on the spindle drive I believe it was either a 15 or 20 horsepower how much of this stuff could we sell on eBay including the Transformer basically everything besides the axis drives I think that's basically the only thing we can use here I'm crying inside watching this thing get torn apart because I just watched it run a month ago when I turned it on for a home project

Basically what I'm asking is what is a Hot item to sell on eBay or for anyone on here that wants something off of it

Back