What's new
What's new

quick turn 15 problems

Kenriley

Plastic
Hi I bought a qt 15 I'm trying to set it up but can't figure out how the chip conveyor fits in with the coolant tub in. If anyone would, would you take some pics of how yours is set up? Also where does the foot pedal pigtail connect to the machine? I have the manuals to the machine but so far I can't make a whole lot of sense to them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The chip conveyor can come out the back of the machine, or the left side, when standing in front of the controller.

When your looking at the controller there is a spot on the right side perfect for the chip conveyor but the coolant tub goes all the way to the top of the hole. As of right now I'm just goin to cut the piece of the tub out of the way unless someone else can show me something that I am missing. Also does anyone know if I can use any brand of bar feed or will only certain ones will work. And one more thing how do I set up a parts catcher?

And one more thing how do I set up a parts catcher?

Is the machine equipped with one? If not, we just let them drop onto the conveyer and pick them out of the chip hopper. If their small parts we use some chicken wire on a wooden frame on top of the hopper.

Back