Plastic
Hello, I have problem!
My machine stopped!

Somebody help me? Thanks.

Jean - 561-305-0544
[email protected]

6804247a75ac0c1cc7f03de867e96054.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I did, like five times. This problem come up every time when I try to run spindle.

Just: 041 Spindle Malfunctions 1, like first picture there I send.

If you let the machine be powered on for 30min.
Then mainswitch off for 10 seconds, and power up again.
If that help there is a failing capacitor, probably in the spindle drive.

Hey, I try to turn off after 30 min, wait 10 seconds, turn on and immediately try to spin spindle, but not work! What’s meaning of???

If you are electronically savvy, you can do some testing. Find the spindle drive. Find the incoming 3 phase power. Check the voltage. Check the value displayed on the LCD readout before and after trying to run the spindle.

Find the braking resistor (if it has one) and see if it is getting hot when sitting idle, or with the spindle running.

If you are not comfortable doing those things, you need to have someone come in.

Thanks, I will try, I’m computer engineer and electrical, not comfortable, but I will try! And send you a answer! Thanks for a moment!

Hello, I’m make some tests, this model don’t have capacitor, I check the vintage, AC 175V or DC 338V, I don’t have motor tag, I don’t know if is DC or AC! But in two ways have power. Went a try to start spindle, the power stay in the same value. And now, I don’t know what I need to do! Help me!!!!!!

I found my spindle motor, model Mitsubishi SJ -11AW4M, AC.

Back