What's new
What's new

Sqt10 ms t32

Tplal1

Plastic
Hello all looking for some help please. I am trying to get a UK built SQT10 running again. Parameters are lost. I have battery replaced and now the hassle of getting the parameters back in it. I have a 3.5” floppy that says parameters on it. It I don’t have or access to a mazak micro disk machine. Does anyone have the parameters and manuals I can download for this older machine? Also how do I go about loading the parameters into the machine without the mazak micro disk machine. If I could get a print out of the parameters punching them in would work but i don’t have any of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TL

can you still change the title? thread will probably get locked. title needs to be more "descriptive", see rules.

I have a 3.5” floppy that says parameters on it. It I don’t have or access to a mazak micro disk machine.
TL

I would focus on asking someone if they would print the contents of the disk you have.
Parameters are unique and you should use the originals.

Where are you in PA?

The only thing that will read a disk from a Microsiak is a Microdisk.
Don't try to read it on anything else, it will try to format it for you and you will loose everything.
You don't just print anything on a microdisk, you can only load, save and compare.

Bill

Sorry gents have run into some personal issues since starting this task. I will try and rename question so it appears correctly. I am not very familiar with blogs.
I do not have anything that will read my disk and yes windows wants to format it and I did not. Another apologie if the answer to this is on a pinned post from years back I tried to search that first but had no luck again could be my inexperience blogging. Thanks gents!

If there are docs on the forum anychance someone could send me a link. Again sorry for not following protocol I am not real familiar with these types of sites its not out of arrogance but lack of familuarity. Spelling is rough also.
Email is [email protected]

Thank you all for your input.

TL

loading parameters sqt10

Hello all looking for some help please. I am trying to get a UK built SQT10 running again. Parameters are lost. I have battery replaced and now the hassle of getting the parameters back in it. I have a 3.5” floppy that says parameters on it. It I don’t have or access to a mazak micro disk machine. Does anyone have the parameters and manuals I can download for this older machine? Also how do I go about loading the parameters into the machine without the mazak micro disk machine. If I could get a print out of the parameters punching them in would work but i don’t have any of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TL[/QUOTE]

I think your best bet is call Mitsubishi and ask them for a procedure how to reload your parameters from ROM for your control.
You maybe lucky that way you wont need the micro-rip-off-box.

Start with 1-847-478-2500 for Mitsubishi tech support.

Get the procedure to initialize the control.

Some controls have flash on the CPU card. If your CPU has flash on it there is a procedure to read the parameters. This is another set of instructions.

I service these machines and do have a Microdisk, but I am 5+ hours one way.

Do you have the paper copy of parameters?

Bill

I do not have a papercopy of parameterd. Called mazak today and they want 500 for a copy of the parameters. They offered a set of generic ones that should be enough to get it running. I have a copy of the cmt software they use now and intend to try that tomorrow am. I. Hope I can get some sort of direction on how to use this software and how to make it interface with the machine. If by chance any kind person has a copy of sqt10 ms parameters I would be very appriciative to get a copy emailed I will make it worth the persons time. [email protected]. Thanks for all your help! TL

Gents thanks for your help. After talking to mitsu and mazak I was able to aquire a hard copy of the parameters from mazak and found out how to restore parameters from Eprom. All alarms are gone! :) now I just have find out why it only holds memory for a few weeks even with a new batterys installed.
TL

i just recently left a place after twenty years..they had a mazak sqt10m and a 10ms
they have back up of parameters..if you email them they will probably let you know all the data you need ..
the compaany name is ...I.E.C. engineering ltd.. they are in rustington west sussex.give them an email..im sure they will help you.

Back