What's new
What's new

MAZAK QT15SP parameters, other questions

GuntisK

Aluminum
Hello folks, :)
New to this forum and MAZAKs, so every day Im learning something new. :)Not a long time ago I bought a used QT15SP with sub spindle unit. There was a FR-SF spindle drive dead and because these are expensive it was a reason why it was sold to me. Not a real deal- redesigned IGBT driver for damaged regenerative braking unit, ordered more powerful IGBTs- they should come to my place in these weeks. Also replaced burnt CRT with new LCD thanks to information I get from this forum. ;)With a bit of thinkering managed to start machine without spindle drive in place, You know- just for testing purposes. But! I have a lot of questions about those mystical parameters. Re entered parameters that was given with machine (got a box full of documentation and diagrams with my MAZAK :rolleyes5:)- can't get B axis to work. Maybe some of You guys have the same QT15SP and could share Your parameters I could compare to?
With regards-
Guntis

Ok- somehow get the B-axis to work. But sometimes there occur error 255 EXTERNAL CONTROLLER MALFUNCTION. After some restarts this error disapears and I can home B-axis with positive result. Where to start searching the problem?

Back