What's new
What's new

VQC 20/40 with M2 lost parameters

Empireweld

Aluminum
I lost the parameters on my VQC due to a dead battery, now need to restore.
I have what i believe is all the parameters. I just need a link to the procedure to wipe out the
corrupted params and the best way to restore them. I had seen a pdf file on the Mits site at one time but can't find it.

Thanks
Doug Walker

I tried the procedure on the mits site, but I believe that is for a meldas m2 control.
I guess I should of said it is a Mazatrol CAM M2. I could only get to two diagnosis screens.

Got the parameters back in, and past the checksum error. Now I cant get past the X axis
ballscrew pitch correction table to the y,z,and 4th. I've been there before but can't remember how. Does anyone know or have a list of the actual function of the parameters?
My machine was bought new with an M1 and later upgraded to a M2 so I have two sets of
parameters. In one table all the #s matched those that I had hardcopies for except the last 3
and they didn't appear to be corrupted like many in the other tables.

Doug,
replied to your PM but PM won`t accept your user name for some reason.
I will try again from here but need your email address in order to send file.
Mark.

Highlight the letter X and input the number 2
That will get you Y. 3 will get you Z

laserm
i sent you the 40/50 list sat am
it would be sweet if you forwarded them to empireweld as i'm old and don't get upstairs to the fax machine very often

wb

If you still need a parameter list, send me a private message with your Fax number, and I'll fax a 20/50A list to you. 20/40 mostly the same. B version mostly the same. I'll eventually get around to scanning the list and zipping it up.

Hello. I have a copy of parameters for Mazak VQC20/40 and VQC20/50, Part List for VQC20/40, parameter list for Mazatrol CAM M2 and operator manual for Mazatrol CAM M2
My email is [email protected]

Hello. I have a copy of parameters for Mazak VQC20/40 and VQC20/50, Part List for VQC20/40, parameter list for Mazatrol CAM M2 and operator manual for Mazatrol CAM M2
My email is [email protected]
I have a M2 Cam VQC20/50 with a 4th rotary axis and have lost all parameters could you please me a copy?

Back