What's new
What's new

VTC-20B problem.

Jyyra

Plastic
Hi,

I have VTC-20B 1997 with M-plus. The problem is that we get now error 44 Spindle malfunction 3. When we start machine contactor KM1 first connect but then immediately goes down. MDS-B-CV-150 blink fast C 6 and spindle drive unit gives 6F. Reset led light in the control panel? We now also get lubricant alarm when the machine is on. Some times we have had problem with atc door, some times it wont open, but when we start machine again it works ok. Can any one help? Sorry my bad english..

Hi,

I have VTC-20B 1997 with M-plus. The problem is that we get now error 44 Spindle malfunction 3. When we start machine contactor KM1 first connect but then immediately goes down. MDS-B-CV-150 blink fast C 6 and spindle drive unit gives 6F. Reset led light in the control panel? We now also get lubricant alarm when the machine is on. Some times we have had problem with atc door, some times it wont open, but when we start machine again it works ok. Can any one help? Sorry my bad english..

Had a VTC 20G in the mid 90's . Had all kinds of problems with the wiring harness . Chips would get in the saddle and cut the wires . This started making shorts in the system causing all kinds of alarms . Had Mazak make new harness with thicker coating on the wires . this fixed the problems .

yes. MDS power supply transmit its error into Spindle controller, or whatever is connected to it. So you just look at servo error and if it is inside certain range, then it belong to power supply, otherwise it is servo itself is alarming.

Back