Close
Login to Your Account
Page 200 of 200 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 3990

Thread: B&A Precision

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Maybe that 110v was causing 1 leg to drop enough off balance that it thought something was wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SND View Post
    Maybe that 110v was causing 1 leg to drop enough off balance that it thought something was wrong.
    Yea, something like that? But, that skimmer is a 7watt motor. That is almost nothing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wheelieking71 View Post
    She wants chickens as well. Two reasons: Eggs, and chickens eat scorpions.
    I however, do not want chickens. Two reasons: One more responsibility, and Shit.
    Eggs is not a reason, walmart grocery sells 18 packs of eggs for 1.14 each! You're not dumb enough to think you can beat that price are you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight machine View Post
    Eggs is not a reason, walmart grocery sells 18 packs of eggs for 1.14 each! You're not dumb enough to think you can beat that price are you?
    Uhh, No, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Soo, two mills and the compressor ran today from 6:30am until now (9:30pm). Mist collectors / skimmer, are now plugged in the shop circuit.
    No PP issues. But, I have a hunch, I had an SRP glitch yesterday (SRP = local power-co.) And incoming juice was "dirty".
    Just a hunch.
    Material showed up early this AM, so I did not get a chance to call Phase Technologies today and discuss.
    Seein' as how the only work I have had for over a month has been the big production job. There was no way I wasn't gonna jump right in to something different!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Connecticut
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight machine View Post
    IDK, my mother in law sells them for $3/doz and always runs out (10-20 doz/week)

you'd be surprised how many people would go out of their way to buy local and avoid walmart.

7. Likes SND, Meggab, captain_kirk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We had chickens up until a few years ago. They are a novelty. We came up even on eggs though when they went up to over $3 a dozen back when the farmers were hit with disease in 2014. They eat too much. Waste too much feed. Can't bring them to the kennel when you go out of town. If you free range them, they crap EVERYWHERE. Plus I hate, HATE chicken. I love eggs, but hate eating chicken. Our eggs were better than store bought though. Big yellowish orange yokes. They were hearty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Fresh eggs last a lot longer too. Store bought eggs are washed and it removes whatever natural coating the eggs have that protects them. On the flip side, the store bought eggs are optically inspected someway, so you don't get those nasty surprises like you do with farm eggs .

Chickens are stupid, evil critters, but they still don't deserve the treatment they get in a modern poultry factory. If I could, I'd have a few around.

10. Likes captain_kirk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We got 4 chickens this summer, and yes.. They crap everywhere.. But they are so much fun, and the eggs are sooo much better than the ones from the egg factorys where the chicken suffer each day. B&A PrecisionThey keep (some) grass mowed, and fertilize the rest. B&A Precision

Sendt fra min SM-J510FN med Tapatalk

12. Likes captain_kirk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Anymore power issues?

From your other thread about Brother machines I'm guessing you're either getting even busier, or had another haas issue...