What's new
What's new

boxy's place

boxtriker

Plastic
OK

It's about time I let you lot look around my little workshop and the tools I've picked up over 40+years or playing around with bikes and cars. Like most of you it's my bolt hole from the people that piss me off . It measures 14ft by 18ft and has no mains road access, everything has to come through a 2ft 9in by 6ft 6in door to get out onto the drive. But that's not all, the biggest door to the workshop is 4ft by 5ft 6in with a small 2ft 6in by 6ft 6in door on the side of the shed as well.

Just spinning round from right to left, I have a Chester DB10V Lathe, various tool boxes, compressor, Shablin Plain 102 Lathe, small work area, (clean spot on bench). Fronius MagicWave DC Tig, clark mig Maypole Mig, Welders, Gas bottles, Tube Benders, Bike Bench folded at present which interestingly works back to front, drops from 6ft to 3ft working height, so bikes can come in the small door at side of workshop onto bench and I can then drop them down into the workshop to work on them, Grinder/polisher, Ajax Donkey Saw, Pillar Drill, Drop Band Saw, Chester Milling Machine with shop heater underneath (don't want to get cold) and the suds tank for the Lathe and Mill is under there as well.

I have dropped my drawers open (he he) for you to have a look at my tools!

My Harley and Kawasaki are in the utility room with the fridge and freezer just off the kitchen, and the Bullet and Trike are under tarps on pation and drive, my missus loves that. hears a link to the britchopper site with pic's of my shop.
http://www.britchopper.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=6451&start=0

boxtriker

Very impressive - kind of defines a new term, somewhere in between cluttered and yet very organized and efficient. Clutterized??

Interesting power hacksaw, don't think I've seen one like it. Also, what is that engine with what looks like a pair of DCOE 40's on it?

And of course, nice bikes! Thanks for posting this.

shop

Hi and thanks for the comments chaps the old donkey saw is a Ajax and the motor is a pug 205 1.9 gti motor that will power a trike one day soon. when the mood take's me to build it.:D
boxtriker

Last edited:

Back