What's new
What's new

TangentCNC Shop pics

cool building, I really like the folding door!

Is this a hanger? Big door like that would be nice on nice days!

It is a building on a private airport in Chandler, Arizona. 4200sqft, minimal office space/conference room/waiting area and the rest is all shop space. Pretty high end in the "front" part of the building. Epoxy floors, high end bathroom with a shower. Beauty is that there is runway access and its a standalone building which is a first for me...no more "apartments" of the industrial space.

It is a building on a private airport in Chandler, Arizona. 4200sqft, minimal office space/conference room/waiting area and the rest is all shop space. Pretty high end in the "front" part of the building. Epoxy floors, high end bathroom with a shower. Beauty is that there is runway access and its a standalone building which is a first for me...no more "apartments" of the industrial space.

Nice looking shop and good luck with your business. It seems like every thread which mentions Chandler AZ in it ends with someone getting their feelings hurt. Oh, and I'll take that car off your hands since you don't care for it. :D I'm too old for a mid-life crisis but I would look good in that car!

Daryl

Nice looking shop and good luck with your business. It seems like every thread which mentions Chandler AZ in it ends with someone getting their feelings hurt. Oh, and I'll take that car off your hands since you don't care for it. :D I'm too old for a mid-life crisis but I would look good in that car!

Daryl

Even that 'fullcup' dude didn't have a plane.....;)

Daryl

Car is fun and all, just the plane is faster (230mph), never sees red lights or stop and go traffic and worth paying 8x what the car costs lol

Back