New technologies, brands punctuate IMTS for Mitsubishi / MC Machinery Systems, Inc.
With the new MV Series Wire EDM making its IMTS debut, the MWX3 waterjet impressing, and new extensions to the supply chain, such as milling, there’s a lot going on for Mitsubishi EDM / MC Machinery Systems Inc.
Here’s a preview of some of the products, including this video of cylindrical drive technology on the new wire EDM.
MC Milling: New link in the supply chain
Mitsubishi is excited to introduce the newest extension of their MC Machinery product supply chain, the MC Milling line. This addition supports our company's primary focus on improving services and and product portfolio to support our customers.
The Diamond Cut general milling line is composed of five series of vertical machining centers, drilling, and tapping machines. Take the MCV Series, for example.
The MCV Series is the ultimate value machine. A great general purpose machining center featuring an 8,000 RPM Spindle and CAT 40 Tooling. The MCV performs well in a wide variety of applications including but not limited to fixtures, mold base and secondary operations. This machine can also be equipped with a ZF Gearbox, giving it the ability to achieve four times the torque of a standard motor.
Mitsubishi MWX3 Waterjet
This exciting new product in our waterjet lineup features the quality and accuracy you expect from Mitsubishi. The MWX3 is our first cantilever design machine in our product offering. The features and benefits of this new model include:
• Simple 3 Axis Cutting - utilizes a cantilever design mounted to a wide solid tubular frame
• X-axis Rack and Pinion Drive – Provides a solid cost effective drive system for the long axis
• Y axis 32mm Ball Screw Drive - Provides a lighter yet very accurate means of driving the cutting head
• Auto Grease system – Provides lubrication to both linear ways and axes drive systems
• Pump control – Completely incorporated into the CNC cabinet
• Work Table Design – Slats are located by slots, but height is set by a solid indicated flat bar
• NEW HMI allows for easier use of control graphics, functions, editing