What's new
What's new

any cmm manager users in here

WILLEO6709

Diamond
I downloaded the 30 day trial after having issues reloading measuremax lite on a sheffield Discovery. I must say I am happy with it after 8 hours but I still have not figured out how to get it to do a dcc cad reference frame.

I would like to be able to line the plate on the jig, press go and walk away without having to joystick 7 points first.

anybody have tips and tricks for cmm manager?

I dont have the software infront of me at the moment, but iirc... On the CAD tab there is Level, Align, Origin. Select those 3 on the CAD, then write your program to match the first 3 measurements to set your origin. Unless you're not talking about using CAD.

On the... second tab... measure? There are some blue icons for plane, line, circle, etc. You can do each of those and then after each one go back to the Align tab and do Level, Align, Set Origin... etc.

Sorry I can't be more clear. It might help to know what exactly you're doing. There's more than 1 way to set the reference frame, depending on how the program is being written and run.

We have a cmm manager. not use it verry much.but there do is a way to set some origin and skip the manual allignment. i have to check my notes from lessons and hope to help you maybe later

Back