What's new
What's new

A good auction

I knew you sold thread gauges, I didn't know you made them.

Now you do. I've also had 4 patents to my name. However nowadays I very rarely "make" anything myself now except various prototypes.

An exception are the items I need mass produced. Most are made at this company less than 1 hour from where I live.

The video is well worth watching.

Automatdrejning og fraesning af stal og metalemner / REA Automatdrejning

In fact have a new product I'm thinking about getting patented before demonstrating it at exhibitions next year. I write and post in PM because I'm often in front of a computer plus I enjoy it.

so is the shop in post 8 yours?

I sold my shop several years ago. Was time to relax. The shop in the pictures is near me and mainly makes the thread inserts and calibration plates. I still assemble much of what is sold just to make sure everything is as it should be.

If you haven't already done so I suggest you look at my website. This year about 90% of my customers aren't Danish. From all over the world. I get on average well over 600 hits a day on my website.

Many of my customers also often want advice as to what to buy to measure what they have. Not many dealers can be bothered to do that.

If you have any more "personal" questions I suggest you email. You can post my answers (if given) in PM and you find them relevant to PM.

One who buys such a bunch of tools for pocket money is not stupid.
Stupid is the one who asks "why do you need them"
And, if the price was really 75bucks, even the answer "Because i want !" is meaningful.

The beginning of video reminds me of someone who has just found a hidden nazi gold treasure, eyes are like "I cant believe its really happening to me" and a bit of fear "I have to bury that treasure deep" :)

Congratulations for great deal !

Stupid is the one who asks "why do you need them"

how about Fuck You? Gordon has said he doesn't have machines or a shop so I was curious why he would want to bid against someone for them. Its a reasonable question. If you were intelligent you would realize that asking why is not same as saying one shouldn't or wouldn't.

how about Fuck You? Gordon has said he doesn't have machines or a shop so I was curious why he would want to bid against someone for them. Its a reasonable question. If you were intelligent you would realize that asking why is not same as saying one shouldn't or wouldn't.

I'm thinking it's you that is stupid. I agree 100% with Madis. Anyone buying that set of tools at that price would in my book be not only intelligent but damn lucky. BTW I've said that I no longer have a shop. I didn't write I no longer had machines.

I remember a time when you got your nickers in a twist when someone used foul language. Times have changed - eh? You're trolling and we know it.

I'm thinking it's you that is stupid. I agree 100% with Madis. Anyone buying that set of tools at that price would in my book be not only intelligent but damn lucky. BTW I've said that I no longer have a shop. I didn't write I no longer had machines.

I remember a time when you got your nickers in a twist when someone used foul language. Times have changed - eh? You're trolling and we know it.

you're right, off the cuff reaction to some clown tossing an insult. Of course you agree with him, two peas in a pod.

Stop for a minute and think. Why would you take asking what you'd do with them in way whatsoever as questioning whether buying them would make sense? I haven't said anything to suggest it wouldn't be intelligent or lucky, I was just curious as to what your motivation/use would be.

What machines have you got?

Back