Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A good auction

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgyver View Post
    you're right, off the cuff reaction to some clown tossing an insult. Of course you agree with him, two peas in a pod.

Stop for a minute and think. Why would you take asking what you'd do with them in way whatsoever as questioning whether buying them would make sense? I haven't said anything to suggest it wouldn't be intelligent or lucky, I was just curious as to what your motivation/use would be.

What machines have you got?
    I've certainly not always agreed with Madis but a clown he isn't. He's probably forgotten more than you've ever known

I'm under the impression you know nothing about machining or have even done any so your questions not only are irrelevant but trolling.

Now if you care to enlighten me/us that you have a genuine background that warrants your questions then, and only then, I might answer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

God damn it, what happened to sense of humour ????? Post truth society of feeling insulted ?
    I have quite few reasons to insult some anonymous guy from Canada, I didnt even read the posts only watched the Youtube clip. But now I feel powerful, even my slightest action sows terror and misery as collateral damage

I'm too a "bit of hoarder" myself but the joke origins from a discussion 15 years ago, when I built speaker cabinets 2 meter high using my student loan. One guy asked "why do you need them" and of course I replied "Because !".
    And one of my friend postulated that "He who builds speakers (or amplifiers or whatever) is not stupid. Stupid is he who asks why. And the ONLY question one may ask is "why so small (or low power or whatever)."

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

apologies if it was meant with humour....the grin doesn't always come through on the net

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgyver View Post
    apologies if it was meant with humour....the grin doesn't always come through on the net
    Apology accepted, I recall Estonian submarines en route to attack Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Madis Reivik View Post
    Apology accepted, I recall Estonian submarines en route to attack Canada
    You have submarines?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Dozens of them, nuclear ones. And submarine-aircraft carriers. And 100 000 female sharpshooters with red stockings (or white, I dont remember). All of them financed by Soros (or Rotschields, depends of sources). Cyber-attack squads which are capable of destroying whole cities by turning of Facebook. Etc etc etc..
    Its totally true, of course you have to believe Russian propaganda, which includes Estonia in the list of "top 3 of worst enemies" every year.

This topic has been gloriously derailed by me