What's new
What's new

I need to have a tool verified.

JH44

Plastic
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but im looking for some assistance. i had a tool made for a robot and the client wants to have it tool verified by a third party that it is parallel and within tolerance on the measurements. I've never dealt with this type of request before and have no idea where to start looking for someone to do this. thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

I have had this situation come up a few times. I went to the place that does our gage calibrations. Might be worth looking into.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but im looking for some assistance. i had a tool made for a robot and the client wants to have it tool verified by a third party that it is parallel and within tolerance on the measurements. I've never dealt with this type of request before and have no idea where to start looking for someone to do this. thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
ask what verified by third party means? gage calibration people check part or even have it checked by a different shop (not the same business) might be what they want. either way they probably want a place that is ISO compliant and has the paperwork to prove it

Back