What's new
What's new

Micro Hite problem

sambrouwer50

Plastic
Hello,
We recently got a free Tesa Micro Hite at our shop, when we tried to test it there was a problem: when we power it on and bring it to the home height it works like it should. But when we try to do antything else with it, it displays error E4 or E5. Because we have no documentation with the machine we cant figure out where te errors stand for. The machine is the older style with the brown/orange color. It's also sold by Brown and Sharpe I believe. Is there anyone with a manual of this machine or who knows were the errors stand for?
Thanks in advance.

Contact whoever your Hexagon rep is over there in the Netherlands. They own Brown and Sharpe, Tesa, Interapid, Etalon etc. I am guessing the TESA service center there is out of the factory in Switzerland.

I have a Tesa-Hite 400 Plus M and the manual for it. I didn't see any reference to such a code and there is no troubleshooting section (typical swiss manual). Are you using the reference gage to size the probe? You need to do that otherwise it will error if trying to make upward measurements. With mine, I can reference off the plate, but it will error if I try an up measurement.

There have been a few other modes that I have gotten into and it took a fair bit of fumbling around to figure out why. It's been a few days since you posted, so maybe you have it sorted.

Back